I had a really bad start of the year and have been struggling to survive eversince. I had to gather all my strength just to survive this year and keep going. I have never felt so alone – but at the same time, I found myself through my solitude. With all these hardships I went through, I decided to end the year with a celebration and return to my favorite city – Paris.
I have bought the plane ticket – everything else is still on paper (or in my Evernote). Here goes my plan for the trip, feel free to contribute anything else I should see.
- Grand Magazines
- Galaries Lafayette
- Bon Marche
- Saint-Sulpice (and Père Noël Village), 6th Arrondissement
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés (and Père Noël Village), 6th Arrondissement
- Place de la Nation, 11th Arrondissement
- Place des Abbesses in Montmartre, 18th Arrondissement
- Gare de l’Est, 10th Arrondissement
- Trocadero, 16th Arrondissement
- – See more at: http://www.parisinsidersguide.com/christmas-in-paris-france.html#sthash.diHiZNcJ.dpuf
- oysters in Marais
- chocolates – La Maison du Chocolat
- Strohers – 51 Rue Montorgueil
Photo Credit: http://travelercorner.com/paris-france/